Greg has over 8 years of experience advising on a wide variety of family law matters to include divorce, separation, cohabitation, pre and post nuptial agreements and children matters. Greg prides himself on offering clear, no-nonsense advice to his clients to make sure the law is understandable and transparent.
How do you live the firm’s purpose through your work?
I live our purpose by really listening and empathising with my clients – and then I seek to help them by pragmatic, supportive and solution-based thinking.
Reasons clients choose to work with Greg:
- Focus on the client’s priorities and goals
- Excellent litigator as well as adept at supporting clients to use alternatives to court.
- Experience in cases involving significant wealth, including pre-marital and inherited wealth, complex businesses, pension arrangements and properties.
- Experience in advising on arrangements for children and including those with an international element.
- Straight-talking and pragmatic approach.
- Dedication and commitment to helping clients move on with dignity, respect and confidence.
Greg is also a trained collaborative lawyer enabling his clients to meet directly to work through their separation as well as being a member of Resolution (a national organisation promoting an amicable and conciliatory approach in family law cases).